Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New homemade Barrette display stand

Tuesday, December 11, 2007


Thought I'd include a homemade display for my barrettes for any consignment or wholesale orders coming up and I think it turned out pretty well. I basically took an Ikea mini easel, added a wooden heart on top with my laminated custom sticker, 7 straight hooks and et voila! a neat display stand for barrettes (or anything that cards can hold). My magnets would work for this as well, but I have other plans for that using metal for the magnets to stick to. This display will work really well with my first wholesale order because it is collapsable with a string attached to a wooden stand, and can fit easily into a Priority Mail package without being squooshed.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very clever and it looks great!

 
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates

Redesign and illustrations done by jeynreyn 2009