Saturday, February 6, 2010

Moving inventory...good things coming..

Saturday, February 6, 2010



It's been such a while since my last selling, but that's because I've been traveling, moving, and organizing my inventory and space.

I now have more room to work, and therefore create. Although I really love what I've done so far, I think it is time to move onto something else. I've had several ideas brewing for quite some time. I just need to see what works and what doesn't. Your feedback will prove quite valuable.

In the next couple of weeks, I will have the remaining part of my inventory listed in my shop. These are items that I actually designed and completed last year, but didn't get the chance to photograph and post them. We are talking about 8 different Eyewear pockets, 5 new ATM pockets, a couple of mini photo books, and a slew of newly designed and made Infant/Toddler scarves (which are really cute).

Here is a sample of what I have. Please check back to either my blog or shop for more info.

Cheers!
jeyn

0 comments:

 
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates

Redesign and illustrations done by jeynreyn 2009