Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some great new things coming in the new year...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008





Hi Folks!

Sorry I've been so behind in my blog, but due to getting ready for some Holiday craft shows and a certain little baby occupying my time (;o)), I haven't had much opportunity to add things to my blog.

I have some great new things lined up for 2009 and they will probably be posted before the new year.

1) For my www.lovemedo.etsy.com, baby and mom shop, I will have some new and upgraded Awake/Asleep Door plushies to help you with your baby's naps. I now have Baby bears and new colors, and not only are the bunnies now larger in size, but I've replaced the Eco-fill to Bamboo fiber, which is SUPER soft and so easy to work with. It's more expensive, but it is so worth it and it will be better for you too.

2) I've come up with a great way to keep your baby's neck warm during these cold months. I have made some beautiful and bright colored fleece Infant and Toddler scarves, and also some more Adult scarves with and without pockets. I've been using one on Elodie for months now and it works really well. I also sold a lot of them at my Holiday craft shows, so I hope you'll like them too.


3) I will have some new designs and twists on my Felt pockets for 2009.
4) I will also have some cute Fleece bags to help with your travels, overnight stays, and books too.
5) Something very exciting is my newly designed and handmade packaging that will include Recycled material. Please read more about this in my upcoming post on my new packaging for 2009.


I've included some pics as some examples of what's to come. Just working on some shop cleanup and packaging. Thanks for sticking with me!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates

Redesign and illustrations done by jeynreyn 2009